Developing your proposal
You need to understand what your audience really wants (often this is not quite what they say they want!) spot opportunities to add value, and build it all into a compelling proposal.
Winning proposals address all the stated requirements, and offer added value.
In any competitive environment, even the most rigid rules and constraints allow for a degree of flair and innovation. After all, compliance is ultimately judged by those who can relax the rules if they like what they see.
Winners read between the lines, aligning their own capabilities with real needs.
- Are you reading between the lines, and seeing opportunities where others see constraints?
- How well do you really know your prospect, your competitors, and even your own people?
- Have you put together the right team, with the right motivation, and the time to innovate?
- Are you getting full commitment from your supply chain?
We can help you to optimise your proposals by;
- Reviewing project briefs and tender documents, highlighting gaps and ambiguities which could unlock the door to alternatives
- Helping you to identify and engage your winning team
- Running workshops to focus on risks and opportunities
- Helping to manage proposal development and design production
Setting the Scene for Success
Do you want to avoid wasting your effort, time and money on bids that you are unlikely to win?
We will help you to evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, know your competition, and understand your customers. By working with you to create effective business development strategies, we will carry you closer to your goals.
Do you want to make the most of your corporate skills and capabilities, and really resonate with your target audience?
We prepare you for success by helping you manage the knowledge held within your business. By capturing and clarifying the key experiences and skills of the people around you, we'll get you match-fit and ready for anything.
Writing and Review
Do you want to really engage with your target audience?
As experts in producing copy and content, we help you to plan and structure your written work.
We can train, mentor and support.
We can critically review your writing.
Or, we can do the writing for you.
We'd love to talk to you.
Based in Bolton, Greater Manchester, we cover the entire UK